Warranty & Service
All Warranty claims are to be sent to:
(Brand) Warranty - Link Sports
40 Mary Parade, RYDALMERE NSW 2116
eg KS/Spank/IXS/ et al Warranty - Link Sports
***Please Note: We no longer are the warranty centre for X-Fusion. Please contact RNR Suspension or CW Works for any/all warranties. ***
We will still be performing repairs and routine servicing for X-Fusion products at standard workshop rates.
Things to do when sending goods for service or warranty assessment.
1) Record the product serial number in your workshop log book under the customer's name
2) Provide Proof of Purchase - > no POP = NO warranty
- even if it's not a warranty claim, add POP in case we find something we can cover under warranty.
- We have secured a 2-year warranty for KS all other brands are 1 year
3) Add a brief note as to what the issue is - > 'JRA' doesn't help.
- We reward honesty where practical.
4) If it's a service item. Please provide a budget we will call for your approval for anything outside of the budget.
- Call Link Sports on 02 9560 7841 if you need a quote for customer approval before sending.
ALWAYS USE A TRACKED SERVICE to send goods to Link Sports. We can not take responsibility for goods lost in transit and/or not signed and received by Link Sports employees.
All goods received are recorded in Link's warranty register. We record our actions and customer instructions, along with invoice numbers and tracking details on dispatch.
All invoiced services and transactions are emailed to your designated email address as recorded on Link's B2B, by 4 pm on the day of dispatch, including service tracking details for the return package.
Please check your account email address on Link B2B.
Any questions if unsure of its a service or warranty ?? Please call our customer service team on 02 9560 7841 or email email@example.com
Link Sports Warranty and Customer Service teams.