- Developed for road and gravel bikes, having narrower tyres.
- Stops your butt and the top of your seat post from getting clogged up.
- Discreet and very effective.
- Weighs just 15g.
- No fasteners required. Our simple, clever design is quick to fit and secure once in place.
- The fold-away design allows you to store it, out of sight, under the saddle when not in use.
- Easy to clean as it's flexible and opens flat. Simply wipe and you're done (the Butt Fender, that is).
- Made in the UK from recyclable plastic.
Designed to fit standard double-steel rail saddles that don't have any 'daft bits' in the way. See images for clarification.
It's no secret that plastic is used in most of our products and this is simply because it's the best material for the job.
As a responsible manufacturer we are committed to sustainability; to produce and sell our products with minimal waste, minimal packaging and we recycle everything we can along the way. Each product is designed to serve its purpose over many years and is by no means a single-use plastic. When a Mucky Nutz product does eventually reach the end of its functional life, it can be fully recycled and we encourage customers to do so.
We are currently working on updating the fitting instructions across all our products. In the meantime, please follow the steps below. If you need assistance give us a call.
- Lightly squeeze the fender along the crease lines to form it into shape. Make sure it stays wider than the tyre width.
- Slot the 'wings' through the back of the saddle rails then reach in and pull the hanger downwards to clip onto the bottom rails, as shown in the images.
- Square the shape up and you're good to go.
Soggy Arse Syndrome: "the effect caused by the rear wheel throwing mud and rainwater to your lower back region, which then soaks through to your derrière, leading to a very uncomfortable chafing feeling, especially on those longer rides". Shudder!!
Material: Customized Polypropylene
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Link Sports Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.