Mucky Nutz MugGuard
We are super excited to bring you the MugGuard - our first injection moulded mudguard for mountain bikes, and it's made from 100% recycled material!
We have taken our time to develop a fully functional and sharp looking piece of kit, that will compliment your ride and keep you shredding without eating dirt, whatever the trail conditions!
Available in two sizes, the MugGuard has been engineered for maximum functionality and durability, with minimum weight.
- Short MugGuard is 400mm long and weighs just 75g.
- Long MugGuard is 600mm long and weighs just 105g. The extended profile offers riders maximum protection. Ideal for UK winter conditions!
Both guards are compatible with 26ƒ?�, 27.5ƒ??ƒ?? & 29ƒ?� wheel diameters, and will fit most standard and boost suspension fork / tyre combinations up to 3ƒ?�.
The MugGuard profile has been developed to prevent clogging when shredding the sticky stuff; with subtle features such as:
- Forward lip to catch and minimise spray. Sharp trailing edge to cut cloggy soil away from the tyre.
- Recessed bridge area to increase tyre clearance.
- Wide upper arm profile to protect your seals and stanchions from mud and grit.
- Six fastenings anchor the guard firmly to the fork, so there is no rattling and minimal movement, even in the rockiest conditions.
- Multiple fastening slots for increased functionality, with the potential to use the MugGuard at the rear of the bike to protect the shock, depending on frame architecture.
- Gloss underside finish to shed muck and make for easy cleaning.
- Made of a customised PP polymer with a UV additive, for increased life and durability in the elements.
- Supplied with a Velcro roll for fastening, making it quick release and easily removed for transport on a bike rack / uplift if needed. You can choose Zip-Ties if you prefer a more permanent fix!
Finished in a stealthy matt black with contrasting gloss, this is a premium looking mudguard that won't break the bank!
It's no secret that plastic is used in most of our products, and this is because it's simply the best material for the job.
As a responsible manufacturer we are committed to sustainability; to produce and sell our products with minimal waste, minimal packaging and we recycle everything we can along the way. Each product is designed to serve it's purpose over many years and is by no means a single use plastic. When a Mucky Nutz product does eventually reach the end of it's functional life, it can be fully recycled and we encourage customers to do so!
The MugGuard is proudly manufactured in the UK - using 100% recycled material.
|Unit Of Measure||1|
|SKU||Size / Colour||Barcode|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Link Sports Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.