Mucky Nutz Fat Butt Fender - the original Fat Bike saddle guard.
This clever rear mudguard is lightweight, discreet and requires no fasteners!
- Supersized to cater for Fat Bike tyres.
- Helps to prevent 'soggy arse syndrome'.
- Stops the top of your seat post from getting clogged up.
- Discreet and very effective!
- Weighs just 35g!
- No fasteners required! Our simple, clever design is quick to fit and secure once in place!
- Compatible with most standard double steel rail saddles that don't have any daft plastic moulded bits in the way!
- Easy to clean as it's flexible and opens flat. Simply wipe it and you're done.
- Made in the UK from recyclable plastic.
It's no secret that plastic is used in most of our products, and this is simply because it's the best material for the job.
As a responsible manufacturer we are committed to sustainability; to produce and sell our products with minimal waste, minimal packaging and we recycle everything we can along the way. Each product is designed to serve it's purpose over many years and is by no means a single use plastic. When a Mucky Nutz product does eventually reach the end of it's functional life, it can be fully recycled and we encourage customers to do so!
Soggy Arse Syndrome: "the effect caused by the rear wheel throwing mud and rainwater to your lower back region, which then soaks through to your derrière, leading to a very uncomfortable chafing feeling, especially on those longer rides". Shudder!!
Material: Customized Polypropylene
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Link Sports Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.