Lightweight. Discreet. Effective.
The original 'flexi-fender' that started it all!
First introduced as the 'Bender Fender' back in 2009, these nifty little guards were our eureka moment, that ultimately led to the creation of Mucky Nutz as a Brand.
Truly the first of it's kind, the Bender Fender took the Mountain Bike community by storm with it's simplicity and effectiveness.
Now having evolved with subtle improvements and refinements made over the last decade, the Face Fender is more popular than ever. Available in a variety of colourways, widely used and endorsed by Weekend Warriors, Pro Downhill and Enduro riders around the world!
- The original, proven design - manufactured right here in the UK to our premium standards to compliment your ride and stand years of abuse on the trails.
- Stops muck, gravel, pine needles and animal s*** being flung into your face.
- Can be used on 26", 27.5" and 29" wheel sizes, and compatible with boost forks.
- Protects your fork stanchions, seals and bridge from getting caked, reducing the need for cleaning and servicing.
- Lightweight, Discreet and effective - it weighs just 25 grams!
- When fitted correctly there is no movement or rattling. You won't even know it's there.
- Compatible with forward and double bridge fork designs.
- Can be used as a rear shock guard on some full-sus bikes.
- Easy to clean as it's flexible and opens flat. Simply wipe it and you're done!
- Comes with genuine, high quality Velcro straps to attach to the fork - Velcro is soft on the paintwork, and makes fitting and removal a breeze. You can choose zip-ties if you prefer.
- Made in the UK, from fully recyclable plastic!
It's no secret that plastic is used in most of our products, and this is simply because it's the best material for the job.
As a responsible manufacturer we are committed to sustainability; to produce and sell our products with minimal waste, minimal packaging and we recycle everything we can along the way. Each product is designed to serve it's purpose over many years and is by no means a single use plastic. When a Mucky Nutz product does eventually reach the end of it's functional life, it can be fully recycled and we encourage customers to do so!
Please note: if your bike has reverse forks (bridge on the inside), you'll need our Face Fender (R).
Material: Customized Polypropylene
|Unit Of Measure||1|
|SKU||Size / Colour||Barcode|
|MUC-MN0154||Jerome Clementz 31||2000000001693|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Link Sports Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.