Warehouse and Customer Service Officer
Ever wanted to work in the cycling industry? This is a chance to work in an up and coming wholesale business that offers a great working environment as well as the chance to sell and manage premium cycling products.
An opportunity exists within Link Sports for the role of Warehouse and Customer Service Officer. Based in Leichhardt, you will report to the Managing Director and contribute to growing the business through securing new business and increasing sales with existing customers as well as contributing toward managing daily warehouse operations. The role has a national focus and sales calls may be expected to occur via face to face and on the telephone.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Generate new business customers
- Provide information on the pipeline of more business from existing customers
- Assist in managing the warehouse – from stocking to pick and pack.
- Assist other team members with product lines from forecasting and order placement to customer queries and warranty support
- Ensure a consistent high level of service offering to all existing and prospective customers
- Ensure data is accurately captured within the various administration systems
To be successful, you will need to be results focused, self-motivated and have an understanding of the cycling industry.
The following attributes are preferable:
- Awareness of product attributes and performance
- Understand customers’ businesses and what products can best meet their expectations and needs
- An ability to effectively construct and deliver a deal with a cross section of different customers
- Highly skilled in verbal and written communication
- Demonstrates a high level of attention to detail
- Effective self-management skills
A competitive package is available with the position.
If you wish to be considered for this opportunity please provide your details via the below form.